Increasing competition means your business needs to maximise its full potential in order to survive. This can only be realised through harnessing the power of your people.
Funding is now available to businesses with between 5 and 49 employees, through the Small Firms Initiative, to provide a comprehensive and practical review of your company’s training and business needs.
How does the programme work in practice?
- A FREE review of your company is carried out to identify your business and training priorities
- A report and recommended action plan will be produced to help move your business forward. This is worth £500
- You will then receive advice and support worth £500 to help you implement the plan
- You can then choose to go for assessment and recognition against the Investors in People (IiP) Standard. There is a £250 subsidy available if you achieve recognition
What are the benefits?
- Your business will be better equipped to grow, boost profitability and financial and business performance
- Your business will have a better awareness and understanding of the importance of people to the success of your business and the contribution they can make
- Your business can achieve recognition against IiP, an internationally recognised quality standard
- Your business will get discounted business information
How much does it cost?
To access this programme, there is normally an initial set up fee of £150. This fee is not being charged for those signing up to the programme before 31 March 2004. You will then receive advice and support worth £1250
The cost of assessment against the IiP standard. This is between £687 and £975 for companies with less than 50 employees, less your £250 subsidy